News & Events
How To Face Interview
We suggest the following tips to face the interviews successfully :
- When you are facing the interviewers, speak moderately loud, clearly and slowly.
- You need to make sure to reach the interview place (in case of personal interview) at least 15 minutes before the schedules time. Please ensure to keep you phone available / not-engaged mode (in case of telephonic interview)
- Keep a pen and paper ready to note down any information or instructions that may be useful for further process of interview.
- Maintain calm and composed behavior throughout the interview.
- Show enthusiasm in your tone, gestures to make interviewer understand your interest in the job.
- Try to provide clear and complete information for each question asked by interviewers without any confusion in the information.
- In case of the telephonic interview where interviewer is calling from overseas location, there will time delay across the phone line. Try to answer the questions accordingly.
- Respond to each of the question with proper answer using the proper conversation and addressing.
- At the end of the interview, thank the interviewer for his time.
- In the entire interview, try to call the interviewers by their first names only.
- Before the interview, try to find the job profile, roles and responsibilities of the opening. Accordingly prepare your answers to suit their requirements.
- Try to put forth your inabilities in a positive note. For example, if you don’t know a particular version / application, you can say, you have worked on the similar application and therefore can learn it quickly without any problem.
- Try to highlight the special skills, technical certifications and professional qualifications (if any).
- Avoid discussing your personal issues, problems and concerns with the interviewers.
We address your Talent needs
With us you get total support
Know what our clients say ?